[Closed] Play'n Go - Demon 100x Giveaway!
This thread is where you must submit your 100x screenshots to enter the giveaway.
Please note: that if you have not read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this site post, then you can also find them at the bottom of this forum post.
Your submissions should contain the following:
- A clear screenshot.
- The time and date of the win. (for verifications purposes.)
- The casino you won on.
- Your Twitch username.
What happens when you submit?
You will be contacted, either via private message here on CasinoRing or through Twitch whispers by a Casino Ring admin or Twitch chat moderator.
When this happens, you will be asked to provide the email address used on the casino your submission is from, this is so that the casino can verify your win as legitimate.
As a time saving measure, you may also be asked for further information under the assumption that your submission is legitimate, this information will be what size shirt you require and an address that your prize package will be sent to.
Please note: that the utmost care will be taken with your personal information, it will not be used, sold, or shared in anyway outside it's use for verification with the casinos and in use for sending your prize package.
Terms & Conditions:
- The first 40 players that get a win over 100x, submit here will win a Demon Merchandise pack.
- To participate you need to have an account at Inter Casino or Vera & John or create one through one of the links.
- Both real and bonus funds count, DEMO/PLAY money does NOT count.
- Eligible game: Demon
- The tournament will start on the 26/9/2019 and will end on 03/10/2019, or when all of the 40 merchandise packs have been won.
- Only players from the following countries are eligible: Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Netherlands and Switzerland.
- We reserve the right to edit the terms and conditions at any time.
- The casinos terms and conditions apply to this competition.
- Play’n GO is not an organiser of the campaign. The Organiser of this campaign uses Play’n GO content and games at his sole discretion. Play’n GO shall have no liability whatsoever for the use of its games and other content or the result of such use. This campaign may be subject to terms set by local regulators, marketing laws, codes or similar regulations on responsible gaming and social responsibilities. The Organiser is fully responsible to assess and assure itself of the legality of this campaign under the relevant licenses as applicable. The Organiser shall further ensure that any third parties participating in the campaign adhere to the same.
Unfortunately, few people understand that sites with online casinos https://mr.bet/user/bonus are primarily intended for entertainment. In other words, spending the evening behind video slots is also like going to the movies or playing video games. For all this, you pay money and then have a good time. Even the name "gambling" itself speaks of the frivolity and goals of this entertainment. Winning in an online casino is a nice bonus, no more. The sooner the player understands this, the easier and more interesting he plays.